Sunday, November 6, 2011

The cat will mew, and dog will have his day.

O villain, villain, smiling, damned villain! That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain. There is a villain in the air. I discovered it as I saw the status the one I love had. It reads "for all of my MALE friends DON'T MESSAGE ME AGAIN I'M TAKING AND IF U DO MESSAGE ME I WILL DELETE YOU AND THATS THE TRUTH." I know that she didn't write that, I'm not stupid. She writes better than that. It was the act of a certain man who she is with. Who now I despise even more. What I would give to speak my mind. To reply to that status and call him out. But I will just sit back. I am 100 times better than he'll ever be. I get filled with a vast rage and ruthless aggression as I see that he's trying to control her. Like if she's a damn trophy instead of a person. She deserves to be treated fair, and like a queen. 


Doubt thou the stars are fire, 
Doubt that the sun doth move, 
Doubt truth to be a liar, 
But never doubt I love.
I love her, forty thousand people 
Could not, with all their quantity of love, 
Make up my sum.


But to no avail.
The cat will mew, and the dog will have his day.

No comments:

Post a Comment