Monday, June 13, 2011

Thorns That Make Me Bleed

Why should I continue to love? In return, I receive no love. I'm like a corpse with no feeling. Like a black rose my heart grows darkened with the absence of color. The very thorns that pierce my heart, still haunt me to this day. Not having her love further kills me. Till I'm as dead as the very corpse buried and rotting. I walk as if I'm walking through flames. Still loving her and wants her love back in return. Always in my dreams and in my thoughts. Even when my heart's blackened, I still continue to love her and wishing that she could love me. Like a phoenix rising out of the ashes, I keep coming back with hopes that we could be together. Why should I continue to love even when I don't get the love? Because no matter what I do and no matter who I meet, I can never stop loving her. So I continue to suffer and continue to little by little fall apart. Hoping for the day that I finally have her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment