Monday, June 13, 2011

Broken

They say that the most fragile thing to break is glass. I disagree with that. I'm a walking example of a man who's broken so many times and still breaks. Every day I feel like a piece of me has broken into shards. Shards that could never be put together. Every day it keeps breaking whenever I think of her. Knowing that she doesn't feel the same way about me makes me feel like glass cracking. And it will soon break into many pieces. I will break and little by little my heart begins to shatter. As I walk I can feel pieces of my heart falling to the floor. As it leaves trails. My tears I shed would further worsen the cracks. And as I look at myself, I see myself going to a self-destruction. They say that glass is the most fragile thing. It's not more fragile than me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment